This is the REC Alpha; REC’s latest family of trailblazing solar panels, empowering you to take full advantage of solar energy. With 380 Wp 60-cell power, reaching 450 Wp in a 72-cell format, and impressive 217 W/m², REC Alpha delivers 20% more power than conventional solar panels, making it the solar panel of choice for home solar. How does REC do it and what does it mean for you?
- No LID = no power loss; you get the power you pay for
- Leading temperature coefficient means more energy as temperature rises
- Maximum power for maximum savings and accelerated return on investment
- Its high power density (217 watts/m²) helps to get more from limited spaces
- 20% more power on your roof compared to conventional panels
The REC N-Peak Series are premium n-type mono solar panels using REC’s proven half-cut cell technology. What does this mean? High efficiency, high power, and high quality.
With up to 330 Wp in a 60-cell panel, the REC N-Peak Series uses the most efficient crystalline cell technology in the industry, capturing more sunlight thereby providing more power. The panel features the innovative REC ‘Twin’ cell layout design, where the panel is split into two twin sections, also enabling continued energy production, even when partially shaded.